Welcome to Alwits!
We are grateful that you are using our services - the IP of which is registered with Alvi Corporation. By using our services, you are also agreeing to our terms. So, please go through them very closely.
These terms may be altered according to the customised services that you plan and once we reach an agreement and ink the deal, we can modify these terms if required and send it to you.
- We request you not to misuse any of our services - for instance, do not try to alter or modify it’s usage. We will be providing training and a set of instructions and we urge you to follow that.
- We request you to use our services, as permitted by law. We may review and check if the usage comes under the law and policies of our entity - if it doesn’t, the services will be stopped with immediate effect.
- Our services may have content and IP that may be not related to Alvi Corporation. However, it will be unlawful to use or misuse it without consent and it may lead to bad press as well as immediate termination of the services. So, we request you to maintain the sanctity of the IP of anyone related to this product.
- Naturally, you will need your Alwits account to use the product. You can create your own account or even the administrator can help you get one.
- Keep your password secure and don’t use it on third party applications.
- By registering, you agree that you are ready to share your data with Alwits.
Your Content is Your Content
- As we discussed before, it is important to maintain the sanctity of anyone’s IP. Whether you upload, submit or store multiple things - what is yours will remain yours!
Modification and Termination of Services
- You may see several modifications in services - naturally, they will be meant to make your overall experience better. We expect your support in this regard.
- You can terminate your services whenever you want. However, if that is the case, we may not be doing something right so it would be great if you can discuss your reasons for doing so - in case we can help.
- Alwits also has the right to terminate your services in case of any wrongdoing found on your part in accordance with our terms and conditions. However, we will give you an advance notice for this.
Cancellation and Refund
- Since we already provide a 7-day free trial, we believe you will register with us after due evaluation of the product. So, we won’t refund for a cancelled plan that has been trialled and then purchased. However, there are always special situations in life and some exceptions can be made in genuine cases after due consideration.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- We are in a service providing business that may be deemed as very subjective. So, as much as we can promise about the experience as a user, we don’t take any written responsibility about the content, features, availability and ability of the services to meet your needs. Some Jurisdictions provide certain warranties like implied warranty of merchantability and non-infringement. We just provide the service ‘as is’ and to the fullest extent of the law, we exclude all warranties.
- Alwits and Alvi Corporation won’t be responsible for any direct or indirect financial loss, data or punitive charges of the user. At most to the fullest extent of the law, the maximum liability of the servicer provider will only match the exact amount paid to use that service.
Business Uses of Services
- If you are using on behalf of any of your business, it implies that the business in question also adheres to these terms and conditions. Moreover, any financial or organisational damage that may occur in that business relating to Alwits, the user will have to hold harmless our affiliates and will have to compensate in case of any lawsuits including the fines and litigation costs.
About these terms
- With the evolution of the services, we may re-evaluate terms and conditions accordingly. We request you to go through this page on a regular basis. However, we will also be communicating personally in case of change in terms or additional terms based on the services. In case of a conflict between the new terms and old terms (which ideally won’t be), the new terms will control the conflict. The idea will be to mutually reach an agreement.
- These terms control the relationship we have with you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this won’t affect other terms.
- The laws of Ahmedabad, India, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services.